Saturday, October 27, 2012

OMG A Fashion Post

Hello,

Well since I have been living quite peacefully, I have nothing to bitch about today. Haha, Good Job SL, you have managed to stay a little less drama filled than usual. Kudos.

Since I can't costume up and do Halloween RL, I decided to put together an original costume/look for the hell of it on SL. It really started with the horns, then with some inspiration from Mononoke (Kodama), I was able to piece this together.

Hope you like it.


Skin -  the body co. - Ash (med)

Shape - Dura -Custom-

Eyes - AVId: - Black moon eyes

Horns -ni.ju- Eurexiaun Horns

Hair -*Rock Candy*  -  Fiery (white)

Claws - Faeilin- Claws v.6.1 

Ropes - "ROPES"  - Slave Male

Shoulder Guard - CCR - Arrancar Arm and Shoulder

Tattoo - .Little Pricks. - The Warrior - full Body white

Faun Set - *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe* - White Fall Faun 

Mask -[LANEVO]- Kodama 




No comments:

Post a Comment