Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let It Go

It's been a moment since I had a chance to write, but of course even from my small hiatus from the internet did not stop time. Drama still ensued as normal. Though it would be easy to go into what the exact drama is or once again why people feel the need to cause it, there is one thing I would simply like to say.

Why can't anyone just..let it go?

I mean this with all honesty. You see this drama is not random, it is simply fueled by individuals holding an ancient grudge and hate towards others. Yet it makes me wonder how petty can you be? First off, whatever misunderstanding or tiff that happened, it was probably long ago. If not? I bet it was over something very small, like a club scheduling for instance. [ ;) ]. Or for the mere fact that its Second Life.  So it makes me wonder what causes people to hold grudges for so long and to cause them to invest time into "ruining" someone else on SL.

Yes I said "ruin", in quotations. Why? Cause it's hilarious. Since SL is a place were you cannot kill someone, or physically hurt them, the next best thing I guess you can do is try to harm their reputation. As if that honestly works. I still know people who run around crying about me, but its ironic. All those who have something horrible to say about me actually know nothing about me. I think its even more funny for them to try to tell my close friends these things, cause I know they scoff at it.

My SL is for me to have fun. Therefore when I came back and heard all the recent drama I simply said 'I don't give a fuck what they do.' ... After all they are the ones obsessing. You know you should take a deep breath and try letting go whatever unimportant grudge you hold, because it's not worth it.

Check this out from this website.
. When we are in a negative state we do not attract those elements that would make our lives advance; rather we attract the circumstances that support us in thinking something is wrong, and we get stuck. Simply put, when we stay thinking negative, we attract negative emotions and events. Thus when one is in a negative state everything seems to go wrong.

So honestly kiddos, you ain't doing yourselves any favors. Whats even more hilarious is that I notice most of these negative Nancies flock together. It's like a cluster of hate, while pretending to be the most loving group of friends. Deep down I know none of them trust each other, and they will continually drag each other down. Well this is dandy with me, cause I've long since let it go.

Let just hope others take my advice. It's 10x more healthy to think on the good things than dwell over a couple of asshats on the internet.

Until next time,

Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment