Saturday, September 1, 2012

Let's Begin

This will either be one of two things for ME:

1. A fantastic blog in which I am excited to post in with continuous feedback from readers.
2. A total failure piece of internet crap dribble which will be abandoned within a month.

This will be either one of three things for YOU:

1. A refreshing an amusing blog from the mind of an slightly neurotic gay Asian.
2. A crass and offensive piece of trash you can't stop reading our of sheer curiosity and self-loathing.
3. A crass and offensive piece of trash you'll write off from day one..or maybe a week later.

Shall we get started? For those of you reading my blog, you may or may not know me in the second life world. For those of you who know or heard of me, its likely you're not fond of me. This is okay. The one who so forth made an effort to make me out to be such an asshole is yours truly. Perhaps one day I will explain why.

Still interested?

I started this blog because I am finding myself with more time on my hands and a lot more things on my mind.   Yet for my readers to understand the person I am now, it is only simple to start with the beginning . Yes? And by beginning I mean my SL one, not my RL. I will save the saga of my real life for much later entries. I am not entirely ready to expose myself to a bunch of anonymous readers who probably have their hands down their pants right now. Did I catch you? Stop that. Goddamn perverts.

Let's see...I started my Second Life like every other newbie. I quickly pasted together an avi I thought suitable for the time, turned on adult search and went cruising for wild, anonymous, ugly, freenis and just horrific pixel sex. It was to say the least  ugly. Yet my curiosity and the amount of gay naked noobs wandering around Tristar was simply too irresistible in my eyes. Of course these days of cruising and looking for the next fix soon become drawl and pointless in my eyes. To say the least I was lonely and actually had no friends nor a family on SL.

Then I joined Blood Lines, like a goddamn idiot. Hahaha. No seriously, I think it put me on the path I am today. I will not bore you all with the whole story of how I got to where I am. This was meant to be an introduction of what I plan to be doing here on this blog. I will be posting things like:

  • Music groups, on SL or Off 
  • Beautiful, unique sims 
  • DJ's and clubs
  • The dramas of my SL world and the gays who create it
  • Items or clothing I think should be shared
And whatever else I feel like posting about. All the while I will be exposing to you who I truly am..both on SL and RL. It is a scary thought indeed. The name of my blog speaks for itself, there is a high chance I will offend one or many of you through the course of my blogging experience. To say the least though, I will not bore you. 

Cheers ladies and gentleman. 

- Yu 

No comments:

Post a Comment